When we gather as a VanTribe we learn from each other. We stay inspired. We make lifelong friends. We collaborate. And we have a ton of fun. Join us at upcoming gatherings. ↓
Gatherings We Are Attending
- SyncroFest, May 4th – May 7th, Hollister, CA.
- Outfound, June 9th – 11th, Hood River, OR. OutFound Series is, it is a 3-day adventure sports and outdoor innovation festival. The activities include a speaker series (entrepreneurs, creatives, athletes and conservationist), a startup competition for outdoor driven brands, an expo, hands-on workshops, creatives games and art, outdoor activities, networking hours, outdoor films, music performances, and a vanlife village! 30% off code “MY OFFICE”.
- Washington State Gathering, July 28th-July 30th, Neah Bay. Register below. ↓
- Descend on Bend, Fall, Exact dates TBD
Know of a gathering not on this list? Let us know, we’d love to get together!
Neah Bay, Washington
Let’s gather in Neah Bay, the most northwestern point in America, for a 3 day vanlife community activation. This gathering is part of The Meaning Of Vanlife, a documentary by VanLife Diaries. We’ll celebrate the summer and have a positive local impact.
Immersed in salty ocean air we’ll adventure in nature and connect with the indigenous Makah people, who’s land we will be camping on. Being planned are…
- Community Dinner
- Native Storytelling + Crafts
- Naturalist Tour
- Round Table VanLife Discussion
- VanLife Raffle for Charity
Plan on attending? Please register below so we can get a head count. Note that there is a $20/vehicle fee/night due upon arrival that will go directly to the land owner’s. Here’s more information about where we will be camping. We plan on arriving a week early to hold space. It’s magic land.
PS. You don’t need a van to participate! Bring a car. Bring a tent. Or better yet, sleep under the stars. Come as you are.