Van Life Web Series
This is an experiment. It’s an inquiry into a lifestyle created by the merging of two historically different paths — the blend of an adventurous nomadic life, with a traditional 9-5 business career. What challenges and opportunities will arise? What will be learned? In the end, will it all be worthwhile?
In January 2013, we left New England in our 1987 VW Vanagon to live a nomadic lifestyle of simplicity and adventure, while at the same time running a web development company on the road. The journey thus far has taken us on a wild ride of ups and downs including inclement weather, breakdowns, broken bones, new clients, moments of bliss and mind-blowing beauty, and new friends.
What we are learning as we continue down this road, is that embracing the unknown and pursuing dreams are absolutely worth it.
- The Feeling of Utah
- Inspiration: A Family of Four in a Van – Tortuga Plata
- Van Life Roles – On A Roll!
- The Unknown is Known
- Episode 2 – No Water
- Episode 1 – Get in the Van
- The Heart of the Pacific Northwest
- Big News! Help Fund a Van Life Web Series
- Shamanism – A Journey Home
- FAQ: How Much Does Van Life Cost?